CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Confusion at Moe's

So, guys, today Nick and I went to Moe's. I am such a creature of habit! I usually get the John Coctastan quesadilla, but today I changed up my order. My food was yummy as usual, but I got so confused and frustrated that I will probably stick to the JC combo from now on! The poor clerk did nothing wrong, but we just weren't communicating. I guess that's what happens when I get a day off from school! Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

6 comments:

krystlenichole9 said...

I know exactly what you mean. Every time I go to Moe's I get the Homewrecker. Well, before a game Maline and I decided we would try something new, so we decided to get the JC combo and honestly...I really didn't like it. haha I guess once you get used to something at Moe's its hard to change it up.

-Krystle Griggs

Unknown said...

i ate at Moes sunday after church. I absolutely loveee it :)

k8e said...

I personally do not like Moe's at all. It's like a Mexican Subway. Subway is good as is, why make it Mexican? lol If I need a Mexican fix, I just go to Mi Casita, they have great food and never mess up!

k8e said...

ps, tht was katie johnson

KaraLaurie said...

I love moe's! I get the homewrecker every time!

LG said...

i love Moe's. ive only eaten there twice. once with abby and once with sebs. and...... it was good.
i love your article.
-Lauren Goldner